Due to increased demand we have created an opportunity for a Corporate Finance professional to join our team. RFA provides advice at all stages of the business life cycle, we support our referral network in providing quality solutions to their clients.
Working directly with Rachel Fowler and David Tate the successful candidate will help deliver the strategic plans of RFA which seeks to establish the firm as a leading advisory practice in Northern Ireland.
This is an unrivaled opportunity for someone who wants to take control of their own
career progression and self-development. You will have full autonomy for the growth and development of this service line. It is therefore envisaged that you will demonstrate capability in the following areas:
- Business sale
- Business planning and restructuring
- Financial modelling
- Financial due diligence
- Independent Business Reviews
- Access to finance
Alongside the service delivery aspects you should demonstrate your networking and business development capabilities. Candidates with an existing reputation in the Northern Ireland market will be preferable.
- 5 years PQE from a recognised accounting body
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Local market presence / reputation
- Desirable: Corporate Finance diploma or equivalent
Remuneration and benefits
- Initial salary based on your experience
- Enhanced pension contribution.
- Flexible working.
- Private health-care.