Introduction to RFA
RFA is an independent professional services firm based in Moira. It was established in 2018 by Rachel Fowler a Chartered Accountant and Licensed Insolvency Practitioner. In order to capitalise on a successful period of growth and to ensure continued success the firm is looking for a Restructuring Specialist to join the team.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute and help build a business from seed stage. The successful applicant will share in future growth and profit share arrangements will be agreed from the start.
Applicants should be able to work independently, be self-starters and have strong leadership skills. RFA currently provides advisory and corporate services to a distressed client portfolio, this includes all aspects of Insolvency and Restructuring.
Working directly with Rachel Fowler the successful candidate will help deliver the strategic plans of RFA which seeks to establish the firm as a leading advisory practice in Northern Ireland.
From a client perspective the role will be focused on service delivery with additional business development and networking responsibilities.
The key aspects of the role are as follows:
- Review business performance and financial forecasts
- Supporting clients with their business plans and undertaking Independent Business Reviews (IBR)
- Identifying restructuring options and providing advice to underpin a viable business strategy
- Implementation of solutions which could include an insolvency mechanism
- Management of a portfolio of formal insolvency cases
- Financial analytical skills, including use of Microsoft Excel
- Report writing skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- DESIRABLE – ACA/ACCA qualified
A competitive salary with opportunity for profit share and high degree of flexible working;
- A competitive base salary.
- Profit share agreement.
- Pension contribution.
- Flexible working hours and part-time options.
- Work from home options.
- Private health-care.
- Flexible, target based annual leave.
The successful candidate
This is an unrivalled opportunity for someone who wants to take control of their own career progression and self-development. You will benefit from the initial steps taken by Rachel Fowler in establishing RFA and will be an integral part of future growth plans.
Whilst applications from the insolvency and restructuring sector will be preferable please get in touch if you have complimentary experience and a desire to bring that to market.
Apply now, e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org